- Detoxify at a cellular level: this allows the body to remove and eliminate toxins.
- Balance blood sugar levels
- Restore normal lipid levels
- Help restore and maintain normal blood pressure
- Allow endocrine system to “reboot” then restore normal function
- Decrease cravings
- Begin to restore, then maintain a normal, healthy weight for you!
These goals are just the beginning of a new, healthy journey. Removing fake, processed foods will reduce the burden on your digestive system, endocrine system, cardiovascular system, ect.
The fruits will taste sweeter, the vegetables will taste richer. Enjoy the journey of trying new, cleaner and healthier choices. Remember my motto “Investment in your health today equals peace in your tomorrows!”
- 2-3 scoops SP Complete and 1 scoop Whey Protein in 1 cup (or more) of spring water.
Add berries or ¼ of a ripe banana.
Additional choices: vanilla, 1 TBSP melted Coconut oil or unsweetened almond milk
Blend then pour in a frosty mug. (Tastes a bit like ice cream)
Additional shake recipes found in the SP Purification booklet or “ 1 Degree of Change”
- These shakes will be used as meal replacements for breakfast. If weight loss is the desired, use the shakes for a meal replacement either lunch or dinner also.
- Meals should be salads, stir fried or roasted vegetables, lentil or vegetable soups.
- 7 SP Cleanse capsules 3 times per day
- 3 Gastro-Fiber capsules 3 times per day or 1 tbsp Whole Food Fiber per SP Complete shake
- 2 AF Betafood with each meal for Liver/Gallbladder support
- 1 Zypan with each meal for Digestive Support
Days 8 -21
- 2-3 SP Complete and 1 scoop Whey Protein with desired flavoring ( like days 1 through 7)
- 3 Gastro-fiber capsules 3 times per day or 1 tbsp Whole Food Fiber per SP Shake
- 5 SP Green Food capsules 2 times per day ( lunch and dinner)
- 2 AF Betafood with each meal
- 1 Zypan with each meal
- Optional supplementation: Tuna Omega for Omega-3 fatty acids
Prosymbiotic: Excellent source of Probiotics, human friendly.
Gymnema: Helps to maintain or balance blood sugar levels.
- Reintroduce meats to the diet.
- White meat includes chicken, fish, eggs.
- Continue using shakes for breakfast. Also salads, stir fry or roasted vegetables
During this program nuts, seeds and hard boiled eggs are allowed for snacks and to help maintain blood sugar levels.
Spring water such as Mt. Valley or Evian is preferred.
Herbal Tea is a nice substitute for coffee.
Spring water is extremely important to drink throughout the day to help assist in flushing the toxins out of the system. 8-10 glasses a day is my recommendation.
Recommended fats: Olive oil, Coconut Oil,Butter, Sesame Seed Oil, Peanut Oil and Flax Seed Oil.
I like to utilize a variety of oils as they will provide the essential fatty acids. Plus help maintain normal blood sugar levels, cardiovascular health and function, essential for brain health and normal nerve function, essential for building our hormones and much, much more.
Exercise is also important. Start walking 10 to 15 minutes 2 times per day. Work up to a 45 minute walk. You may add additional exercise if desired. You will feel energized by the 5th or 6th day.
If you closely follow the program, you will see and feel a change. I have seen blood pressure normalize. Blood sugar and A1 C levels decrease or normalize. Lipid (cholesterol and triglyceride) levels begin to normalize. Edema or water retention decrease. Mental clarity return. And much, much more.
This is just the beginning of a healthy, new normal lifestyle for you.
Many good habits will be established as the old,poor dietary habits fade away.
I am here for support and to answer additional questions. Additional recipe and shopping suggestions can be found in the SP Purification Booklet and “1 Degree of Change” Cookbook. I also recommend “Nourishing Traditions” by Sally Fallon and Mary Enig.
Good luck and Enjoy the journey!!